Sutter Davis Hospital
From the weekend warrior to competitive athletes, runners, cyclists and pee-wee football players, Sutter Sports Medicine is there for you every step of the way. Our specially trained sports medicine physicians can help with everything from the aches of arthritis to the sprains and strains in competition and daily life. They also have special training in advanced injection techniques, acupuncture and osteopathic manipulation.
What is Sports Medicine? The goal of our sports medicine specialists is to promote lifetime fitness and wellness, and encourage prevention of illness and injury. Our physicians help the patient maximize function and minimize disability and time away from sports, work, or school.
- Care of sports-related and general medical needs of athletes
- Coordination and referrals to orthopaedic surgeons
- Education and counseling on illness and injury prevention
- Joint pain, osteoporosis and arthritis care
- Injury assessment and management
- Integrative Sports Medicine
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Overuse injuries
- Physical therapy
- Nutrition, supplements and substance abuse consultations
- Return to play decisions
- Sports induced asthma
- Sports Injuries Prevention Program
- Sports physicals
- Sports psychology
- Strength training and conditioning
(left to right) Dr. Manuel Diaz, Dr. Arfan Din, Dr. Kraig Katzenmeyer, and Dr. Chill Yee
2000 Sutter Place
Davis, CA 95616
2020 Sutter Pl.
Davis, CA 95616
635 Anderson Road, Suite 10
Davis, California 95616
475 Pioneer Ave.
Woodland, CA 95695