Sutter Davis Hospital
How to Contact Sutter Davis Hospital
Please use the email address or phone number listed below that best matches your question, comment, or concern:
- Patient Resource Center: Your experience with Sutter Medical Foundation (physicians, programs, services, classes, etc.) please use firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 866-7724
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Webmaster: Comments or concerns regarding this website, please use email@example.com
- Employment at Sutter Health: Search for employment opportunities by visiting sutterhealth.org/employment or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Health Online: For questions regarding My Health Online, please visit myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/.
- Medical Records: 1 (855) 421-3530 or checksutterfirst.org/records
- Sutter Davis Hospital Billing Department (Hospital related): (800) 353-3369
- Sutter Medical Foundation Billing Department (Physician related): (866) 681-0736 or (916) 854-6567. The billing office is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sutter Davis Hospital
2000 Sutter Place
Davis, CA 95616
Looking for Financial Assistance Programs for Patients?
Sutter Davis Hospital is committed to providing care for all our patients, even those who are low-income and uninsured. Learn more about our Financial Assistance program.
Joint Commission on Accreditation For Healthcare Contact
At Sutter Davis Hospital, our goal is to provide the very best care to every patient. If you have concerns about patient care and safety in our facility that we have been unable to resolve, please contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare by calling 1-800-994-6610 or by email at email@example.com.
Email to physicians or other personal health questions
In the interest of protecting your personal medical history, we do not list physician email addresses on our site. Regular unencrypted email is readable as it passes through various computers between you and your doctor, and therefore is not appropriate as a means of communicating confidential information.
You should address all medical questions by contacting your physician's office or enrolling in My Health Online.